Thursday, February 12, 2009

All things!! - 1Co 10:31 Therefore whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.

Mat 11:27 All things are delivered to Me by My Father.
Mat 19:26 But Jesus looked on them and said to them, With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.
Mat 21:22 And all things, whatever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive.
Mat 28:19-20 Therefore go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things, whatever I commanded you. And, behold, I am with you all the days until the end of the world. Amen.
Mar 4:34 But he did not speak to them without a parable. And when they were alone, He explained all things to His disciples.
Mar 7:37 And they were astonished beyond measure, saying, He has done all things well. He makes both the deaf to hear and the dumb to speak.
Mar 9:23 Jesus said to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.
Mar 13:23 But take heed; behold, I have told you all things beforehand.
Mar 14:36 And He said, Abba, Father, all things are possible to You. Take away this cup from Me. Yet not what I will, but what You will.Luk 18:31 And He took the Twelve and said to them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of Man will be accomplished.
Joh 1:3 All things came into being through Him, and without Him not even one thing came into being that has come into being.
Joh 3:35 The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, the Holy Spirit whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatever I have said to you.
Joh 15:15 No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master does. But I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.
Joh 16:15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and will announce it to you.
Joh 17:7 Now they have known that all things, whatever You have given Me, are from You.
2Pe 1:2-4 Grace and peace be multiplied to you through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, according as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who has called us to glory and virtue, through which He has given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, so that by these you might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

All things

All my sins are forgiven
All my past is washed clean
On the cross when He died
His love I have seen;
Nothing He held back
Nothing got in between
All things, even His life
For me and for you;
All things made new
All things I can do
By the gift of His Spirit
Lord I can truly live for You;
Nothing held back
Nothing that stops
His love constrains me
I am nothing no more;
All things that are
All things by Him
Worthy is the Lamb
All things for Him;
All that I have
All that I am
Thou hast given
All things that is;
Like You to be
Like You to give
Like You to love
Like You to live
Like You in all things;
Teach me Lord I pray
Just as You gave all things
For a wretch like me
Teach me Lord to give
Body, Soul and Spirit
Teach me Lord to live
All things for Your glory
All things, always.

Luk 5:11 And bringing their boats onto land, forsaking all things, they followed Him.
Mat 7:12 Therefore all things, whatever you desire that men should do to you, do even so to them; for this is the Law and the Prophets.
Luk 21:22 For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Luk 24:25 And He said to them, O fools and slow of heart to believe all things that the prophets spoke!
Joh 16:30 Now we know that You know all things and do not need that anyone should ask You. By this we believe that You have come forth from God.
Joh 21:17 He said to him the third time, Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me? Peter was grieved because He said to him a third time, Do you love Me? And he said to Him, Lord, You know all things, You know that I love You. Jesus said to him, Feed My sheep.
Act 2:44 And all who believed were together and had all things common.
Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.
Rev 21:5 And He sitting on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And He said to me, Write, for these words are true and faithful.
Rev 21:7 He who overcomes will inherit all things, and I will be his God, and he will be My son.

Jesus holds the reins

I don’t know what will happen
What trial or what test
But I know He plans it all
All for my very best

I have no need for worry
In Him is only rest
In Christ He has given us ALL
ALL THINGS, to work for our very best

So bring out your tambourines
Your flute and violin
With grateful hearts let us sing
‘cos Jesus holds the reins

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

‘cos Jesus holds the reins
Jesus holds the reins

http://www.biblegateway.com/keyword/?search=%22All%20things%22&version1=9&searchtype=all&limit=none&wholewordsonly=no

1 comment:

Ρωμανός ~ Romanós said...

I love those Bible verses, and I love your poems and songs. God bless you my brother.