Monday, February 2, 2009

(Song) Help me count the cost.

Luke 14: 33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Help me count the cost

Help me Lord, to count it all,
To count it all as dung;
What this world has in store,
The riches and the fame;
Help me Lord, to count it all,
To count it all as dung;
To trade my pennies,
For wealth untold;
Of heavenly riches,
To take a hold;
Help me Lord, to count it all,
To count it all as dung.

Christ my saviour lives,
Seated on the right,
Right hand of God,
All dominion is HIS,
In heaven and on earth,
And Satan has been crushed,
Holy Spirit led,
What have I to fear!?
My Lord is so near!

Help me Lord, to count it all,
To count it all as dung;
What this world has in store,
The riches and the fame;
Help me Lord, to count it all,
To count it all as dung;
To trade my pennies,
For wealth untold;
Of heavenly riches,
To take a hold;
Help me Lord, to count it all,
To count it all as dung.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake.
23 Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
Luke 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Philippians 3: 7 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. 8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: 10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; 11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. 12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus.

No comments: