Monday, March 2, 2009

In Him ... from within

Eph 1:7-14 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace, which He caused to abound toward us in all wisdom and understanding; having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, for an administration of the fullness of times, to head up all things in Christ, both the things in Heaven, and the things on earth, even in Him, in whom also we have been chosen to an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His own will, for us to be to the praise of His glory, who previously had trusted in Christ; in whom also you, hearing the Word of Truth, the gospel of our salvation, in whom also believing, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the earnest of our inheritance, to the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory.

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

From within

When attacked by a besetting sin,
By His all sufficient grace,
When I resist, when I overcome,
I see a joy flooding my heart
And am quick to realize
That whole of heaven rejoices with me
And what I feel is the same joy
The joy that fills heaven
Rushing forth from within me.

Yes when in my hour of need
When I cry out to the Lord
True to His word
He saves me by His grace
True to His word
He answers my prayers
That my joy be made complete
The joy that fills His heart
Overflowing from within me.

Yes I remember that day
When I was lost in my sins
Abounding in transgressions
Hopeless as can be
I had met His unconditional love
As I saw Him bear my guilt and shame
Saw Him die for me
And as the burden was lifted
There came great peace and joy
Bubbling out from within me.

O' the Joy that I have
O' the peace that I have
I thought it was mine own,
When Jesus had come along;
But I see it is not so,
It is His Joy, His peace
His Kingdom within
Like rivers of living water
Flowing out from within me.

Joh 15:11 I have spoken these things to you so that My joy might remain in you and your joy might be full.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Joh 17:13 And now I come to You, and these things I speak in the world that they might have My joy fulfilled in them.

Mat 23:25-28 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and of the dish, but inside they are full of extortion and excess. Blind Pharisee! First cleanse the inside of the cup and of the dish, so that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which indeed appear beautiful outside, but inside they are full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so you also appear righteous to men outwardly, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

No comments: