Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Day Unforgettable

On the cross roads of eternity - a day I should never forget

That blessed day
Which the past raced to meet
And the future turned back to see
Where time crossed paths
On a little hill outside
On a cross crucified
Where blood flowed across time
Where a wave of forgiveness
Swept me off my feet
I knelt and wept
For the mess I was
I knelt and wept
For all my sins
There I knelt
And even now
No longer I
But Christ in me.

2Pe 1:9 For he in whom these things are not present is blind and cannot see afar off and has forgotten that he was purged from his sins in the past.

Col 1:27 For to them God would make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the nations, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory,
Col 1:28 whom we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, so that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus.

No comments: