Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lord I need help ...

Mark of Love

Comes the morning
Clouded and dark,
In these Northern skies
It bears the winters mark.
But the sun still shines on
Ever bright, ever strong
As we stagger between
Our rights and wrong;
Clutching on to thoughts of comfort
We try to ease the pain,
For a moment we thing we got it
For a moment it seems so plain.
We have got all the colours right
But that is just one side,
Time turns the Rubik's cube
To show the mess we tried to hide.
There is only one way
And we know it in our heart,
If ever we need a healing
From 'me' it has to start.
"I and I alone",
When the broken heart will cry,
The heavens will be opened
Showering joy and peace from high.
Comes the morning
Clouded and dark,
But love rules this heart
It has seen the nails mark.

Mar 2:17 When Jesus heard, He said to them, They who are strong have no need of a physician, but the ones who have illness. I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Luk 18:9 And He spoke this parable to certain ones who trusted in themselves, that they were righteous, and despised others:
Luk 18:10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a tax-collector.
Luk 18:11 The Pharisee stood and prayed within himself in this way: God, I thank You that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even like this tax-collector.
Luk 18:12 I fast twice on the Sabbath, I give tithes of all that I possess.
Luk 18:13 And standing afar off, the tax-collector would not even lift up his eyes to Heaven, but struck on his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner!
Luk 18:14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other. For everyone who exalts himself shall be abased, and he who humbles himself shall be exalted.

No comments: