Thursday, September 25, 2008

No longer I ...

2Co 12:9 And He said to me, My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore I will rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may overshadow me.
2Co 12:10 Therefore I am pleased in weaknesses, in insults, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake; for when I am weak, then I am powerful.

My limbs are still the same
Crippled, weak and lame
For when HE said, HIS Grace is all I need
And planted in me that tiny little seed
Not my crippled hands made strong
But HIS strong hands all along.

whatever the situation ....
Php 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound. In everything and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: