Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Remember that day ...(Past)

How good it is to remember
Even when you are not;
The fleeting instances of life
So easily forgotten;
That when a face you cannot place
Mentions a scene you cannot trace;
A question seems to pop up
A truth seems to arise
That the ones that you cherished
And the things that you sought
Often bear a witness
Of what you actually are worth.
Alas now it seems so late
This life seems to be in vain
As the missing memories,
I begin to count in pain
And I remember
The days I could have lived
The man I could have been
If I had but remembered
To value the friends that I had made.

It is not late...it only seems .... :-)
Heb 4:7 He again marks out a certain day, saying in David, "Today," (after so long a time). Even as it is said, "Today, if you will hear His voice, harden not your hearts."

Amo 9:13 Behold, the days come, says Jehovah, that the plowman and the reaper shall draw near, the treader of grapes, and he who draws along the seed. And the mountains will drip must, and all the hills will be dissolved.
Amo 9:14 And I will turn back the captivity of My people Israel, and they shall build the cities which are desolate, and they shall live in them. And they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine. They shall also make gardens and eat their fruit.
Amo 9:15 And I will plant them on their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, says Jehovah your God.

No comments: